top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·15 members

Download J.I. Used To MP3 - The Latest Hit from the Prince of N.Y

J.I. Used to MP3 Download: Everything You Need to Know

If you are a fan of hip hop music, you might have heard of J.I. the Prince of N.Y, a rapper, singer, and songwriter from Brooklyn, New York. He is best known for his 2019 breakout single "", which showcases his versatile musical style and genre.

In this article, we will provide you with everything you need to know about how to download one of his songs "" in MP3 format legally and safely. We will also give you some background information on who J.I. is, what his song "Used to" is about, and why you should support him and his music.

j.i used to mp3 download

Download File: https://imgfil.com/2vN15B

Who is J.I. the Prince of N.Y?

J.I., whose real name is Justin Irvin Rivera , was born on September 23, 2001 . He grew up in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and was exposed to music at a young age. He was influenced by rap legends such as Biggie Smalls, Nas, Jay-Z, and Big Pun . He started writing and recording his own songs when he was 11 years old .

He rose to fame in 2016, when he appeared on the second season of the reality show The Rap Game, hosted by Jermaine Dupri . Although he did not win the competition, he gained a lot of fans and recognition for his skills and charisma. He then decided to pursue his music career independently, and released his first mixtape Prince of New York in 2018 .

In 2019, he signed a deal with Interscope Records and released his second mixtape Hood Life Krisis Vol. 1 . The mixtape featured his viral hit "Need Me", which peaked at number 35 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart . He followed up with two more mixtapes in the series, Hood Life Krisis Vol. 2 and Hood Life Krisis Vol. 3, in 2020 and 2021 respectively . He also collaborated with artists such as Lil Tjay, Myke Towers, Nav, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, and Lil Durk .

J.I.'s musical style and genre are influenced by his Brooklyn roots and his Puerto Rican heritage. He blends hip hop, trap, R&B, and Brooklyn drill elements in his songs, creating a unique sound that appeals to a wide audience. He is known for his melodic flow, catchy hooks, and relatable lyrics that reflect his experiences and emotions. He is also praised for his versatility and creativity, as he can switch from singing to rapping effortlessly. He is considered one of the rising stars of the new generation of rap music.

What is "Used to" about?

"Used to" is one of the songs from J.I.'s third mixtape Hood Life Krisis Vol. 3, which was released on December 18, 2020 . The song is produced by Docondabeat and samples Mýa's "Best of Me, Part 2" featuring Jay-Z, which itself samples Biz Markie's "Make the Music with Your Mouth, Biz" . The song has a smooth and nostalgic vibe that matches J.I.'s vocals and lyrics.

The song is about J.I.'s reflections on a past relationship that ended badly. He expresses his regrets and frustrations over how things turned out, and how he is trying to move on from the pain. He also acknowledges his mistakes and flaws, and admits that he still misses his ex-girlfriend. He wonders if she still thinks about him, or if she has moved on with someone else. He also questions if their love was real or fake, and if they could ever get back together.

The chorus of the song goes like this:

I used to love you

Now I don't care

I used to need you

Now you're not there

I used to miss you

Now I'm alright

I used to kiss you

Now I say goodbye

j.i used to mp3 download free

j.i used to mp3 download 320kbps

j.i used to mp3 download fakaza