Green Line 3 G9: Download the Audios for Hörverstehen and Lehrer-Audio-CD
Green Line 3 G9 Audio-CD Download: A Guide for English Learners
- What is Green Line 3 G9 and why is it useful for English learners? - What are the features and benefits of the audio-CDs that accompany the workbook? - How can you download the audio-CDs online and what are the requirements? What is Green Line 3 G9?
- A textbook series for English as a foreign language for students in grade 7 (G9) in Germany - Based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the Bildungsstandards - Covers topics such as culture, media, communication, grammar, vocabulary, and skills What are the features and benefits of the audio-CDs?
- Three audio-CDs that contain listening comprehension exercises and dialogues from the textbook and the workbook - Authentic and varied accents, voices, and situations to expose learners to different aspects of English - Interactive and engaging tasks to practice listening skills and reinforce learning outcomes - Transcripts and solutions available online for self-checking and revision How can you download the audio-CDs online?
- You need a mediencode that comes with the workbook or the teacher's edition of the textbook - You need to register on the publisher's website (klett.de) and enter your mediencode - You can access the audio files in MP3 format and download them to your device - You can also use the online player to listen to the tracks directly on the website What are the requirements for downloading the audio-CDs?
- You need a stable internet connection and enough storage space on your device - You need a compatible media player that can play MP3 files - You need headphones or speakers to listen to the audio tracks - You need a PDF reader to view the transcripts and solutions Conclusion
- Green Line 3 G9 is a textbook series that helps English learners in grade 7 (G9) in Germany to improve their language skills - The audio-CDs that accompany the workbook provide listening comprehension exercises and dialogues that are authentic and engaging - You can download the audio-CDs online by using your mediencode and registering on the publisher's website - You need some basic technical requirements to download and listen to the audio tracks FAQs
Q: How many tracks are there on each audio-CD?
A: There are about 20 to 30 tracks on each audio-CD, depending on the length and number of exercises. Q: How long are the audio tracks?
A: The audio tracks vary in length from a few seconds to several minutes, depending on the type and level of difficulty of the exercises. Q: Can I download individual tracks or do I have to download the whole CD?
A: You can download individual tracks or the whole CD as you prefer. You can also choose to download only the tracks that you need or want to listen to. Q: Can I use the audio tracks offline or do I need an internet connection?
A: You can use the audio tracks offline once you have downloaded them to your device. However, you will need an internet connection to access the transcripts and solutions online. Q: Can I share the audio tracks with other students or teachers?
A: No, you cannot share the audio tracks with other students or teachers. The mediencode is personal and non-transferable. You can only use it for your own learning purposes.