top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·15 members

Uberman - Almost Superhuman - The Book That Will Change Your Life Forever

Uberman: Almost Super Human - A Book Review

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have superhuman abilities? To be able to communicate with your subconscious mind, create your own reality, access higher states of consciousness, and more? If so, you might be interested in reading a book called Uberman: Almost Super Human, by Jason & Skye Mangrum. In this article, I will review this book and share with you some of the techniques and benefits it offers.

uberman almost superhuman.rar

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ud45z&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0YKfa2g5GGgk5jBx89EVxn

What is Uberman: Almost Super Human?

Uberman: Almost Super Human is a book that teaches you how to unlock your ultimate human potential by using some techniques that have been used in secret by some of the most powerful men and women in the world for thousands of years. The book claims that you can achieve almost anything you want by tapping into the power of your subconscious mind, which is connected to the universal mind that creates everything.

The main idea of the book

The main idea of the book is that you are more than you think. You are not just a physical body with a conscious mind, but a multidimensional being with a subconscious mind that can influence your reality in ways you may not be aware of. The book teaches you how to access and use this subconscious power to create positive changes in your life and in the world.

The authors of the book

The authors of the book are Jason & Skye Mangrum, who are both experts in personal development and spiritual growth. They have been studying and practicing various techniques for unlocking human potential for over 20 years. They have also written several other books on topics such as meditation, manifestation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, psychic abilities, and more.

The benefits of reading the book

Some of the benefits of reading the book are:

• You will learn how to communicate with your subconscious mind and get feedback from it.

• You will learn how to create your own reality by using the power of intention and visualization.

• You will learn how to access higher states of consciousness and experience bliss, joy, peace, love, and enlightenment.

• You will learn how to enhance your physical health, mental clarity, emotional balance, and spiritual awareness.

• You will learn how to attract more abundance, success, happiness, and fulfillment into your life.

• You will learn how to overcome any challenges or limitations that may be holding you back.

• You will learn how to become an Uberman or Uberwoman - a person who has almost superhuman abilities and qualities.

How to use Uberman: Almost Super Human techniques

The book contains many techniques that you can use to unlock your ultimate human potential. Here are some examples of the techniques and how to use them:

A technique for getting feedback

This technique helps you to communicate with your subconscious mind and get feedback from it. You can use this technique to test the truth of any statement or question, or to get guidance from your higher self. Here is how to do it:

• Hold your dominant hand in an "OK" position, putting a fair amount of pressure on your index finger and thumb to keep them glued together.

• With your other hand, hold out your index finger in a pointing position and place it within the "OK" circle.

• Sweep the index finger from right to left and if the body tests weak, the index finger will break the chain, if strong, the chain will remain unbroken.

• Ask a question or make a statement that you want to test, such as "I am healthy" or "Should I quit my job?". Then repeat step 3 and see what happens.

• If the chain breaks, it means that your subconscious mind does not agree with the statement or question, or that it is not in your best interest. If the chain remains intact, it means that your subconscious mind agrees with the statement or question, or that it is in your best interest.

You can also watch this video for a demonstration of this technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2o1kMQiFs

A technique for creating reality

This technique helps you to create your own reality by using the power of intention and visualization. You can use this technique to manifest anything you want, such as money, love, health, success, etc. Here is how to do it:

• Decide what you want to manifest and write it down in present tense, as if you already have it. For example, "I have $10,000 in my bank account" or "I am in a loving relationship with my soulmate".

• Close your eyes and relax your body and mind. Breathe deeply and slowly.

• Imagine that you are holding a ball of energy in front of your chest. This ball represents your intention. Feel its warmth and power.

• Visualize your desired outcome as vividly as possible inside the ball of energy. See it, hear it, feel it, smell it, taste it. Make it as real as possible in your mind.

• Now release the ball of energy into the universe and trust that it will manifest in your reality. Say "Thank you" and open your eyes.

You can also watch this video for a demonstration of this technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGw0ZL8xU0

A technique for accessing higher states of consciousness