top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·15 members

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Full Album Zip

If you are a fan of R&B music, you might be interested in downloading the full album zip of Bobby Valentino, the debut album by American singer Bobby V. This album was released in 2005 and features the hit single "Slow Down", which reached number one on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The album also features guest appearances by Ludacris, Timbaland, and Fabolous. The album received positive reviews from critics and sold over 850,000 copies in the United States.

Download File: https://8poshusancre.blogspot.com/?xx=2w35ov

In this article, we will show you how to download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album zip for free and legally. We will also provide some information about the album and its songs.

How to Download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Full Album Zip

There are many websites that offer free music downloads, but not all of them are safe and legal. Some of them may contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your privacy. Some of them may also violate the copyright laws and infringe on the rights of the artists and record labels.

Therefore, we recommend you to use a reliable and legal source to download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album zip. One of the best options is [SoundCloud], a popular online audio platform that allows users to upload, stream, and download music. SoundCloud has a large collection of songs and albums from various genres and artists, including Bobby V.

To download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album zip from SoundCloud, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to [SoundCloud] and search for "Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Full BEST Album Zip". You should see a result by Kathy Nault that contains the full album zip file.

• Click on the play button to preview the album. If you like it, click on the download button below the player. You may need to sign in or create an account on SoundCloud to download the file.

• Save the file to your device. The file name should be "Bobby_Valentino-Bobby_Valentino_Full_BEST_Album_Zip.zip". The file size should be about 66 MB.

• Extract the zip file using a software like WinZip or 7-Zip. You should see 14 MP3 files that correspond to the 14 tracks on the album.

• Enjoy listening to Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album on your device or transfer it to your music player.

About Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Album

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino is the first studio album by Bobby V, formerly known as Bobby Valentino. He changed his stage name to avoid confusion with a British singer who also goes by Bobby Valentino. The album was released on April 26, 2005 by Disturbing tha Peace and Def Jam Recordings. The album was produced by Tim & Bob, who also worked with artists like TLC, Boyz II Men, and Michael Jackson.

The album consists of 14 tracks that showcase Bobby V's smooth vocals and romantic lyrics. The album blends R&B, soul, hip-hop, and pop elements to create a seductive and sophisticated sound. The album covers various themes such as love, sex, relationships, and self-confidence.

The album spawned four singles: "Slow Down", "Tell Me", "My Angel (Never Leave You)", and "Anonymous". The most successful single was "Slow Down", which topped the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song also received a nomination for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance at the 48th Grammy Awards.

The album received positive reviews from music critics, who praised Bobby V's vocals, charisma, and style. The album also performed well commercially, debuting at number three on the Billboard 200 chart and selling over 180,000 copies in its first week. The album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for selling over 500,000 copies in the United States.

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Album Tracklist

No.

Title

Length

"Some Bobby"

0:34

"Slow Down"

4:18

"Give Me a Chance" (featuring Ludacris)

4:43

"Never Lonely"

4:42

"Mista Valentino (Interlude)"

1:08

"Tell Me"

4:20

"My Angel (Never Leave You)"

4:45

"Want You to Know Me"

4:49

"Gangsta Love"

3:45

Continuing the article:

"Come Touch Me"

4:07

"I'll Forgive You (Interlude)"

1:28

"I'll Forgive You"

4:26

"Love Dream"

4:25

"Lights Down Low" (featuring Fabolous)

4:45

Total length: 51:25

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Album Review

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino is a solid debut album that showcases Bobby V's talent and potential as an R&B singer. The album has a smooth and soulful vibe that appeals to both old-school and new-school fans of the genre. The album has a good balance of upbeat and slow jams, as well as catchy hooks and melodies. The album also features some impressive collaborations with rap stars like Ludacris, Timbaland, and Fabolous, who add some flavor and diversity to the album.

The album's highlight is the lead single "Slow Down", which is a classic R&B song that combines a groovy guitar riff, a funky bass line, and a catchy chorus. The song is about Bobby V's admiration for a woman who walks by him on the street, and his desire to get to know her better. The song is simple but effective, and showcases Bobby V's smooth and seductive vocals. The song also has a memorable music video that features Bobby V chasing after the woman in various locations, such as a park, a subway station, and a nightclub.

Another standout track is "Tell Me", which is a mid-tempo song that features a sample of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing". The song is about Bobby V's curiosity about a woman's sexual fantasies, and his willingness to fulfill them. The song has a sensual and playful tone, and features some clever wordplay and innuendos. The song also has a remix version that features Lil Wayne, who adds some witty and humorous verses to the song.

The album also has some emotional and heartfelt songs, such as "My Angel (Never Leave You)", "Want You to Know Me", and "I'll Forgive You". These songs are about Bobby V's devotion and commitment to his lover, and his willingness to overcome any obstacles or challenges in their relationship. These songs showcase Bobby V's vocal range and expressiveness, as well as his sincerity and vulnerability.

The album's only drawback is that some of the songs sound too similar or generic, and lack originality or creativity. Some of the songs also have weak lyrics or production, and fail to stand out or impress. For example, "Gangsta Love" is a clichéd song that tries to portray Bobby V as a tough and cool guy, but ends up sounding corny and unconvincing. The song also features a weak guest verse by Timbaland, who sounds bored and uninspired.

Overall, Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino is a good album that introduces Bobby V as a promising R&B artist. The album has some great songs that showcase his vocal skills and charisma, as well as some decent songs that provide some variety and entertainment. The album also has some flaws that prevent it from being a great album, such as some mediocre songs that lack originality or quality. However, the album is still worth listening to for R&B fans who appreciate smooth and soulful music.

Conclusion

Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino is the debut album by American singer Bobby V, who changed his stage name from Bobby Valentino to avoid confusion with a British singer. The album was released in 2005 and features the hit single "Slow Down", which reached number one on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The album also features guest appearances by Ludacris, Timbaland, and Fabolous. The album received positive reviews from critics and sold over 850,000 copies in the United States.

If you want to download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album zip for free and legally, you can use SoundCloud, a popular online audio platform that allows users to upload, stream, and download music. SoundCloud has a large collection of songs and albums from various genres and artists, including Bobby V. To download Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino full album zip from SoundCloud, you need to search for "Bobby Valentino-Bobby Valentino Full BEST Album Zip" by Kathy Nault, and click on the download button below the player. You may need to sign in or create an account on SoundCloud to download the file.

We hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful. If you hav

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page